Jim Corbett home of Royal Bengal Tiger which established in the year 1936 as Hillary National Park and this land is being witness of a save the tiger Project . This uncommon tiger land is best accepted as the predecessor who gave birth of the Project Tiger in India to save the most threatened species and the Royal of India called Tigers. Jim Corbett extent in 250 square kilometers the all land of Jim Corbett cover of cliff, soggy, riverine belts, grasslands and large lake. Jim corbett national park allow to nigh stay in the jimcorbett . If you want to see nature, then Jim Corbett is this best place where you can watch the wildlife view in a jeep and elephant back. Inside park not only you can see a tiger but you can also see rare other species like otters and endemic fish eating crocodile .
Uttarakhand is a land of god. We all know that if you want to get the exact meaning of your life, you should visit Uttarakhand Once. There are lots of things which will prove you about the fact of life as well as for getting fun. Uttarakhand has a perfect place for getting all of your fun as River rafting, trekking. From these places we all have one of the oldest National Parks named JIM CORBETT NATIONAL PARK. This national park was situated n naital district of uttarakhand in 1936. This national park is built for the purpose f saving the bengal tigers from disappear. At the early days this national parks is known by the name of Hailey national park. In the establishment of this Jim Corbett National Park, a person named Jim Corbett plays a very important role in saving Bengal tigers.
Jim Corbett is the oldest national park of india. Jim Corbett has more than 490 species of plants and fauna. There are lot of things for looking in Manali included jim Corbett. Jim Corbett is attracted for kids, youngsters and grandparents also.
We are here is providing you a Perfect Weekend Package for you with a lot of adventure. There are many activities through which you can enjoy your trip and see many things there. If You are a collector then jim Corbett is perfect match for you. You will collect many things from this park and take them for your future memory.
If you are planning to visit Jim Corbett so you should first prepare for your staying decision. Because jim Corbett is a covered and dark forest where you can meet any animal whether wild or pet. So we are providing You Place for staying in Jim Corbett, so that you can easily enjoy the view of the park and You will take less time to up down from your staying place to visiting place.
Jim Corbett is a perfect place for a peace lover, photographer, fun adductor or all age or interest group of people. Jim corbet has many animals and birds in this Park. This park is known as Jim Corbett National Park, one of the famous and old heritages of India.
Jim Corbett Honeymoon tour Package
If you are not interested in stereotype honeymoon destinations then you can book your honeymoon trip with Corbett Honeymoon Packages. You can spend your honeymoon trip with adventure and great thrill. You can spend and enjoy your honeymoon trip with your newly wed amidst nature and with great adventure. Here with the help of Corbett Honeymoon Packages you will get the chance to explore the beautiful Corbett.
Previously this national park was known as Hailey National Park and since from that time some changes has made in the park. This national park is located in Uttarakhand, India and it attracts lots of tourists from all over. This national park is the house of many kinds of animals, birds and plants. You along with your new life partner will definitely enjoy the beauty and the charm of this entire place. If you are interested in enjoying the scenic beauty and adventure in your honeymoon trip then you should book your honeymoon trip with jim Corbett Honeymoon tour Packages. There are many places for the honeymoon couple to enjoy here. Some of the important places are:
1. Dhikala: It is a place which offers magnificent views of the valley and it is located at the end point of Patli Dun valley. You should enjoy your honeymoon trip with Corbett Honeymoon Packages by watching the beautiful view from the watchtower and a historic structure of an old rest house.
2. Corbett National Park: This national park is full of sal and sesham trees. This park is a house of variety of species of animals and birds. You along with your life partner can explore the jungle by riding the back of an elephant or by taking the jeep safari. Some of the important animals which you can spot there are elephants, langaurs, wild boar, tigers, deer, Himalayan black bear, Jackal sloth bear etc.
3. Jhirna: Here you can enjoy the drier landscape and also the hills which are covered with bamboo patches. It is the house of many birds and animals. Basically this place is a rest house which is located on the road to Kalagarh in the park.
4. Corbett Museum: It is the museum which is located at Dhangarhi houses and it also has some belongings of the founder of the Corbett National ParkArticle Search, Jim Corbett.
5. Garija Devi: It is a temple and many people visit this place to offer their prayers. You should visit this place with Jim Corbett Honeymoon Tour Packages.
How to Plan Perfect Family Holidays to Jim Corbett
Jim Corbett National Park is one of the oldest and famous national parks of the country. If you are a nature lover and enjoy wildlife, It is the perfect holiday destination for you. It has so much to offer for travellers. It's the best gateway to escape from the hustle bustle of the city and to relax in the lap of nature.
Pack your bags, book accommodation in Jim Corbett and start preparing and planning for the best trip to Best National Park in India. To make your trip more adventurous and memorable, we have compiled a small guide for your vacations to Jim Corbett:
1. How to Go: Foremost step is to book your tickets in advance as planning beforehand is always good. Reaching to best national park in India is not difficult as the place is very well connected with roads and trains. The nearest railway station is at Ramnagar, which has good connectivity with many major cities of India. You can commute by road as well. There are different buses plying from major cities like Delhi, Lucknow, Nainital etc. to Jim Corbett.
2. Where to Stay: Undoubtedly, the most important part of any trip is having a comfortable yet peaceful stay. Finding the best resort in Corbett according to your needs, choices and mainly budget is the key point of your planning. Jim Corbett offer travellers with various types of accommodation options ranging from deluxe, standard, luxury, camps, and budgeted hotels. Corbett Riverside Resort is one of the best hotels in Jim Corbett national partk near the river. You can find many places to stay in Jim Corbett, but if you need a comfortable resort with all the basic amenities and want to experience the beauty of nature within your range, then Corbett Riverside Resort is the best option for you. It is the best luxury resort in Jim Corbett near Kosi river, which offers one-kilometer long private river bank for its guests. Enjoy drinking some beer and snacks by the riverside, immerse your feet in clear cold water and refresh yourself. Corbett Riverside Resort is the best place to stay in Corbett in the lap of nature; here you can experience nature in its complete splendor.
3. Where to Eat: You need not to worry about food when you are staying at Corbett Riverside Resort. They offer the best dining restaurants in Jim Corbett - River Edge Restaurant serves dishes from all cuisines. You can relish delicious food while enjoying natural landscapes near the bank of the Kosi River.
4. What to Do in Jim Corbett: Your trip to best national park is incomplete if you have not done jungle safari. The main tourist attraction of this place is wildlife jungle safari. You can book jungle safari in advance according to the time slot which suits you best. There are other things as well to do in Jim Corbett like camping, trekking, mountain biking for adventure lovers.
Keep these points in mind; it will help you in planning a perfect and unforgettable trip to Jim Corbett.
Top Activities to do in And Around Jim Corbett
Nestled in Uttarakhand, Jim Corbett is a popular national park of India. This protected area witnesses the presence of adventurous freaks from all parts of the globe. There are various resorts in Jim Corbett which give the feeling of 'home away home' to guests and thus, contribute in the popularity of this destination.
If you are also planning to visit Jim Corbett, let's have a look at some of the adventure activities which you can enjoy here:
1. Rock Climbing - As the name itself suggests, it is an adventurous activity in which the adventurer climbs up and then crosses a rock formation. When you visit Corbett, apart from jungle safari and bird watching, you should also try this invigorating activity of rock climbing. Even though it is very tiring and demands lots of strength, it creates a lot of stimulation. As a result, Corbett sees a good number of people who come here only for rock climbing.
2. Bridge Slithering - It is an exciting activity in which the person has to slide from a bridge into the river. Slithering is done with the help of a rope. There is a harness to secure the adventurer while sliding down. Usually, bridge slithering is a popular sport which is done around the Kosi River. An adventurer jumps from Jhula Bridge into Kosi River. As a result, resorts in Jim Corbett near Kosi River make special arrangements for their guests who want to try bridge slithering. This activity is done under the supervision of experts only. It is advised to carry some extra clothing if you are interested in performing it.
3. Fishing - Corbett is no less than Eden for people who love fishing. Kosi and Ramganga have lots of fishing spots. Though, fishing is prohibited inside the park; you can still enjoy it in nearby areas. There are various luxury resorts in Jim Corbett park which include fishing in their holiday packages.
4. River Rafting - Clean water, rock-studded rapids and fascinating ravines make river rafting a worth memorable experience. It is an adventure sport which is admired by people of all age-groups. Usually, there are Grade 1 and Grade 2 rapids on the rafting route.
Undoubtedly, Jim Corbett offers incredible experiences which are enough to revive both the body and mind. There is no dearth of places to stay in Jim Corbett. In fact, resorts in Jim Corbett offer customised travel packages to their guests. They also have a team of experts who will ensure your safety during adventure sports. So do not waste your time and book your trip to enjoy adventurous activities and breath-taking beauty of Jim Corbett.